WELCOME TO SWEET TEMPTATIONS!
I was going through some of my old recipes and came across this Marble Square recipe. I hadn’t made this recipe in years and I didn’t remember how good the Marble Squares were. Well, let me tell you…these are yummy!
- 1 cup butter
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon water
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped nuts (I used walnuts)
- 1 12 oz package semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease and flour a 9×13 inch pan.
- In a medium bowl, beat until creamy; butter, brown sugar, white sugar, water and vanilla. Beat in the eggs. Sift together the flour, salt and baking soda and mix with creamy mixture. Fold in nuts.
- Spread the mixture evenly into the prepared pan. Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the top. Bake for 3 minutes. Remove from the oven and stir the chips into the batter to create a marbelized effect. Place pan back into the oven and bake for an additional 25 to 30 minutes, until lightly browned.
So, if you are looking for something easy and delicious, try these Marble Squares.
I am also sharing my recipe at Full Plate Thursday, It’s a Keeper Thursday, A Creative Princess, Creative Juice Thursday, Share Awesomeness Thursdays, Delightfully Inspiring Thursday Party, Strut Your Stuff, Turning the Table Thursday, Show Off Your Stuff, Making It With Allie, Catch a Glimpse Thursday, Sweet Treats Thursday, Tastetastic Thursday, Frugal Food Thursday, Fridays Unfolded, Food on Fridays, Sweet Tooth Friday, 30 Days Pity Party, Momtrends Friday Food Linky, Food Trip Friday, Bacon Time With the Hungry Hipo, Frugal Friday,Flaunt it Friday, Friday Favorites, Weekend Show Off Party, Creation Corner, Feature Yourself Friday, Simply Delish Saturday, Sweets for a Saturday, Saturday Nite Special, Weekend Craft Soiree, Whatcha Got Weekend, Show and Tell Saturday, Think Pink Sunday, Sunday Linky Party, Not Baaad Sunday, Sundae Scoop, Savory Sundays, Nifty Thrifty Sunday, Strut Your Stuff Sunday, Your Recipe My Kitchen, A Well-Seasoned Life’s Sweet Indulgences Sunday, My Meatless Mondays, Melt in Your Mouth Monday, A Marvelous Mess, Craft O Maniac Monday, Motivate Me Monday, More The Merrier Monday, Mouthwatering Mondays, Mangia Monday, Market Yourself Mondays, Tempt My Tummy Tuesday, Tasty Tuesday, Tuesday At The Table, Made From Scratch, Tasty Tuesdays, It’s a Blog Party’s Delicious Dishes, Totally Tasty Tuesday, Two Maids a Baking, Tasty Tidbits, One Project At A Time at A Bowl Full Of Lemons, Tuesday Time Out, Made it on Monday, Let’s Do Brunch, Handmade Tuesday, Nap TIme Creations Tasty Tuesday, Tuesday Confessional, Take A Look Tuesday, What I Whipped Up Wednesday, Your Whims Wednesday, Recipes I Can’t Wait to Try, These Chicks Cooked, What’s Cooking Wednesday, Remodelaholic Hungry Recipe Swap, Show and Tell, Whatever Goes Wednesday, Look What I Made, Wow Me Wednesday, Lil’ Luna Every Wednesday, Project Queen, and Show and Share.
If you have a ‘sweet” recipe, we’d love for you to share it with us by linking up below:
Here are a few suggestions for linking your ”sweet” recipe:
1.Link directly to your recipe and not to your web page
2.Scroll down to the button that says “click here to enter”
3.Please include a link back to Sweet Temptations, somewhere on your post