WELCOME TO SWEEET TEMPTATIONS!
I love fudge. I like making fudge, love eating it and enjoy giving it as gifts at Christmas. This week I made Maple Walnut fudge and I couldn’t believe how good it was. My only warning is that this fudge is addicting. I will also be making some to include in my fudge gift boxes this year.
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon maple flavored extract
- 1 1/2 cups broken walnuts
- Grease an 8×8-inch glass baking dish and line with parchment paper. Hang the ends of the parchment over the side of the dish.
- Melt the white chocolate, sweetened condensed milk, and butter in a microwave-safe glass in 30-second intervals, stirring after each melting. Do not overheat or the chocolate will scorch. Stir in the maple flavored extract until just combined, then add the walnuts. Pour chocolate mixture into the prepared baking dish; refrigerate until set, about 1 hour. Remove fudge by lifting the parchment paper, then cut into squares.
This is so easy to make it is almost fell-proof. Give it a try, you won’t be sorry.
I am also sharing my recipe at Full Plate Thursday, It’s a Keeper Thursday, A Creative Princess, Creative Juice Thursday, Share Awesomeness Thursdays, Delightfully Inspiring Thursday Party, Strut Your Stuff, Look What I Made, Turning the Table Thursday, Show Off Your Stuff, Making It With Allie, Catch a Glimpse Thursday, Sweet Treats Thursday, Fridays Unfolded, Food on Fridays, Sweet Tooth Friday, Feature Yourself Friday, 30 Days Pity Party, Fat Camp Friday, Momtrends Friday Food Linky, Food Trip Friday, Bacon Time With the Hungry Hipo, Frugal Friday, Flaunt it Friday, Friday Favorites, Weekend Show Off Party, Sweets This Week, Creation Corner, Friday Food Fight, Simply Delish Saturday, Sweets for a Saturday, Shindig Saturday, Saturday Nite Special, Weekend Craft Soiree, Whatcha Got Weekend, Show and Tell Saturday, Think Pink Sunday, Sunday Linky Party, Not Baaad Sunday, Sundae Scoop, Savory Sundays, Nifty Thrifty Sunday, Strut Your Stuff Sunday, Church Supper, Your Recipe My Kitchen, My Meatless Mondays, Melt in Your Mouth Monday, A Marvelous Mess, Motivate Me Monday, Homemaker Monday, Mangia Monday, Savvy Home Made Monday Party, Market Yourself Mondays, Sharing Monday, Craft O Maniac Monday, Mouthwatering Monday, Tempt My Tummy, Tasty Tuesday, Tuesdays at the Table, Tasty Tuesdays, Made From Scratch, It’s a Blog Party’s Delicious Dishes, Totally Tasty Tuesday, Tasty Tidbits, Tip Me Tuesday, Tuesday Time Out, Show Me What Ya Got, Let’s Do Brunch, Handmade Tuesday, Nap TIme Creations Tasty Tuesday, Slightly Indulgent Tuesday, Tuesday Confessional, Take A Look Tuesday, What’s Cooking Wednesday, What I Whipped Up Wednesday, Your Whims Wednesday, Project Queen, What’s on Your Plate, Recipes I Can’t Wait to Try, These Chicks Cooked, Foodie Wednesday, Cast Party Wednesday, Show and Tell, Whatever Goes Wednesday, Look What I Made, Wow Me Wednesday, Lil’ Luna Every Wednesday ,and Show and Share.
If you have a ‘sweet” recipe, we’d love for you to share it with us by linking up below:
Here are a few suggestions for linking your ”sweet” recipe:
1.Link directly to your recipe and not to your web page
2.Scroll down to the button that says “click here to enter”
3.Please include a link back to Sweet Temptations, somewhere on your post