This dish is so versatile. You can definitely tweak this recipe for your own family’s taste preferences. For example, you could add mushrooms, onions, red peppers, broccoli, you could use one can cream of chicken and one can of cream of celery or cream of mushroom soup, or you could top with Italian style bread crumbs.
- 1 pound cooked and drained vermicelli or thin spaghetti
- 5 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cubes chicken bouillon
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Put cooked spaghetti into 9×13-inch baking dish. Place cooked and cubed chicken on top of spaghetti.
- In medium saucepan heat together soup, water, butter, and bouillon. Bring to a boil and then pour over the pasta and chicken. Put shredded cheese on top and press down a bit.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes.
Click here to check out the amazing blogs where this post is linked.