I wanted to make something lite for dinner. I also wanted to have more meatless meals so I decided to give this recipe a try. I’m glad I did! The Baked Vegetable Omelet was good and really easy to make.
- 1 1/3 cups of shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 can diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 2/3 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Layer Monterey Jack cheese, broccoli, tomatoes and Cheddar cheese in ungreased 8″ X 8″ square baking dish. Beat milk, flour, salt and eggs until smooth; pour over cheese.
- Bake uncovered 40 to 45 minutes or until egg mixture is set. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
Click here to check out the amazing blogs where this post is linked. Check them out.